Standard Terms & Conditions for bookings
Network Executive Chauffeurs Ltd Terms & Conditions Chauffeur
1. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
2. Cancellations (for cars & people carriers) after 22.00 on the day prior to travel and before 06.00 on the day we reserve the right to apply up to full charge. For cancellations after 0600 on the day of travel we reserve the right to charge up to full price if cancelled within 4 hours of a booking time, but cancellations giving 4 hours or more notice on the day of travel will incur no charge.
The Company reserves the right to charge for cancellations as set out above and the charge can be up to 100% of the normal charge dependent on circumstances and solely at the discretion of the company.
3. For vehicles with more than 8 passenger seats the Company reserves the right to charge for cancellations as follows:
1 - 7 days notice: 100%
8 - 13 days notice: 75%
14 – 20 days notice 50%
21 – 27 days notice 25 %.
4. The Company reserves the right to charge 50% extra for normal bank holidays. For Christmas & New Year price is upon application.
5. The Company pricing is based on base to base mileage or hours charge (which ever is the greater)
6. Airport arrivals: after the flight has landed the first 45 minutes waiting is included within the standard job price. After this the charge is at the appropriate hourly vehicle rate, including additonal parking costs.
7. The Company expressly prohibits any persons other than their own drivers from driving their cars.
8. Subject to Condition 7 the Company accepts responsibility for damage to their cars by fire or collision and the Company’s legal liability for third party claims arising from use of their own cars. However, any damage sustained to the vehicle during the period of hire will be the responsibility of the hirer if caused by: the hirer, guests of the hirer or any members of the party. The fixing of any articles or embellishments to the car without the express permission of the company is forbidden.
9. Smoking is prohibited in The Company vehicles.
10. The Company accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
11. The driver will, unless specifically otherwise instructed by The Company travel by the route which is in his / her opinion the best and most convenient for motoring whether the route is shortest or not, and no allowance will be made to the hirer on the ground that the route adopted is not actually the shortest.
12. Every endeavour is made to provide the type of car that is requested, but no liability will be accepted if this is not possible and an alternative car of similar specification will be supplied in this event.